Kayleigh Woolvine Embodied Yoga is a platform to support your practice wherever you are in the world. I am so pleased you have decided to join me - please read the following important terms and conditions before you commit to signing up.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- my legal rights and responsibilities; and certain key information required by law. The intention is that it protect both of us. In this contract:
- ‘I’, ‘me’ or ‘my’ means Kayleigh Woolvine trading as ‘Kayleigh Woolvine Embodied Yoga ’ of Kayleigh Woolvine.
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person signing up for the membership or otherwise using my resources. If you would like to speak to me about any aspect of this contract, please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you sign up to my membership you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
Information I give you
Certain sections of this contract only apply to you and me if you are a ‘consumer’, that is if you are an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside your business or profession. I shall give you this information in a clear and understandable way either in this contract or the relevant membership description. I shall give you information on: the main characteristics of the membership who I am, and how you can contact me, the price of the membership the arrangements for payment, your access to the membership and any relevant timeframes how to exercise your right to cancel the contract in the cooling off period if you are a consumer my complaint handling policy
Ordering services from me
Below, I set out how a legally binding contract between you and me is made
- You sign up for the membership on the website by filling in the form and clicking on the payment link.
- When you sign up for my membership, I shall acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that you have been accepted into the membership. I may contact you in my sole discretion and refuse entry to the membership, for example if I do not think the membership is right for you or there has been a mistake in the pricing or description of the membership. I do not have any obligation to provide a reason for this refusal.
- If you are a consumer you have protection under consumer rights legislation, including that I must provide the membership with reasonable care and skill.
- The availability of the membership might be affected by events beyond my reasonable control. If so, there might be a delay before I can make the membership available again. I shall make reasonable efforts to limit the effect of any of those events, I shall keep you informed of the circumstances and I shall try to provide access as soon as those events have been fixed. Examples of events which might be beyond my reasonable control include illness, IT issues and problems with hosting providers.
- In the event that membership resources (or any content added by you or other members) are not available in whole or in part at any time, or becomes corrupted, is deleted or is failed to be stored, I shall have no liability in any circumstances.
- When you gain access to the resources in the membership, the resolution and quality of the resources you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of device you are using and your bandwidth, which may fluctuate during the course of your viewing. While I use all reasonable endeavours to provide a quality viewing experience, I cannot make any guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the content you will receive.
- In order to gain access to the resources in the membership, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements of the membership platform and software from time to time. I may change the requirements for compatible devices from time to time and whether a device is (or remains) compatible may depend on software or systems provided by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are compatible when you sign up may cease to be compatible in the future.
- I reserve the right to make changes to the membership from time to time. The availability of the content, as well as platforms and compatible devices, may change. I also reserve the right to replace or remove any resources and the platforms available to you through the membership, and to otherwise make changes in how I operate it. I may from time to time, with respect to any or all members, offer certain features or other elements of the membership, including promotional features, user interfaces, plan and pricing.
- No Sharing of login details. You may not share, give or sell your login details to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any member may be treated as fraudulent use of the membership, in which case it will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without a refund. When you become a member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your login details from fraudulent use. I reserve the right to cancel any membership I believe has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at my sole discretion.
- The membership is not suitable for persons under 16 years of age, and by signing up you confirm that you are 16 years of age or older.
- You will pay the fees for the membership in accordance with the membership description.
- Account, Password and Security. When you sign up for the membership, you will be given your login information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and other login information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify me of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Each registration is for a single user only. You may not use another member’s account without prior authorisation from me.
- You acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues which may arise as a result of your joining the membership, the choices you make in relation to them and whether or not you follow through on any information I provide is exclusively your responsibility. For this reason, although I fully expect great results to come from your participation in the membership , I cannot guarantee any specific outcomes or that all members will achieve the same results. The results are entirely dependent on your commitment and the effort you put into the resources I make available.
- The membership resources do not treat mental disorders and are not a substitute for counselling, therapy, mental health care or medical treatment of any kind. By signing up for the membership you confirm that you will not use the resources in place of any form of counselling, therapy or medical treatment.
- The resources in the membership do not in any way constitute specific advice or recommendations for your personal situation. They are for training and guidance only. I am not able to advise you on your individual circumstances.
Physical exercise – risks and responsibilities
I take my responsibility as a yoga teacher seriously and it is important before you take part in my online sessions and library that we have a clear understanding of where the boundaries of that responsibility lie.
- During our session, I shall only provide instruction that I am qualified to give and I shall use all reasonable care and skill. Your wellbeing is at the heart of everything I do.
- However, any information or guidance I provide is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance I provide to you as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and I expressly exclude all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, or injury suffered by you or any third party as a result of your participation in my sessions or your reliance on any information or guidance I provide to you.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance I provide to you. 6.6 You acknowledge that any form of exercise contains a degree of risk. It is recommended that you check with your GP or healthcare provider before you start any new exercise programme. In particular, if you are (or might be) pregnant you acknowledge that this has its own inherent risks and by taking part in my online sessions you confirm that you have been given permission by your GP or other healthcare provider to practice yoga, movement and mindfulness and you do not know of any reason why you should not take part in my sessions.
- Nothing in my session should cause you to experience any pain. If you experience pain from any of the poses you should stop immediately.
- I shall provide you with a variety of alternative positions during my online sessions and it is your responsibility to listen to your body and not to push it beyond its limits. You should stop whenever you wish, especially if you experience any discomfort.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for physical exercise. It is your responsibility to ensure that by following the videos and other resources in the membership, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of activity for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have
Fees and payment
The fees for the membership are set out in the membership area.
- Membership fees are payable monthly. The membership fees are billed on a periodic basis as specified at the time you sign up.. Your membership subscription will continue on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription or the account or the membership is otherwise suspended or discontinued according to the terms of this agreement.
- Pricing for Membership Subscriptions. I may increase the price of the membership fees in future, in which case I will notify you via email. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice by at least 7 days.
- The membership fees are non-refundable
- Payment is via the payment button on the website or as agreed between us.
- All intellectual property in the materials and resources I provide to you via the membership or otherwise belongs to me, or has been licensed to me, and unless we agree otherwise you can only use those materials and resources for your own personal use and you may not share them with third parties.
- Unless I explicitly state or agree otherwise in writing, the resources and materials I provide to you may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited other than for your own personal use in accordance with this agreement.
If you participate in Live sessions you authorise me to use your image and voice in any such recordings (and to make use of such recordings in any way I think fit) without payment, other conditions or need for further consent.
How I may use your personal information
I shall use the personal information you give to me to:
- provide the membership;
- process your payment for the membership; and
- Inform you about any similar products and services that I provide, though you may stop receiving this information at any time by contacting me.
- All information shared by you will be kept strictly confidential, except when releasing such information is required by law and/or where I consider it necessary to do so because of concerns of risk to yourself or others.
- I shall not give your personal information to any third party unless you agree to it.
Resolving problems and complaints
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the membership, please contact me as soon as possible and give me a reasonable opportunity to sort out any problems with you and reach a positive outcome.
- I may at my option vary or re-perform the services if there is a problem and the terms of this agreement will apply to any re-performed services.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
Termination of your membership
- Your right to cancel. You may cancel your membership at any time. After you cancel, you will continue to have access to all the resources until the end of the billing cycle. Your membership fees are recurring and your membership must be cancelled prior to the renewal date in order to avoid additional membership charges. It is your responsibility to notify me if you wish to terminate your membership before the expiry date.
- You cancel your membership by following the instructions on the website or by contacting our me email@example.com
- I may terminate your membership if you commit any breach of the terms of this contract.
- If I terminate your membership and suspend or discontinue your access due to your breach of this contract, then you will not be entitled to any credit, refund or discount in relation to the membership fees already paid by you.
- If this contract is ended it will not affect my right to receive any money which you owe to me under this contract and it will not operate to affect any provisions that expressly or by implication survive termination.
Limit on my responsibility to you
Except for any legal responsibility that I cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury caused by negligence), I am not legally responsible for any
- losses that: (a) were not foreseeable to you and me when the contract was formed (b) that were not caused by any breach of these terms on my part
- business losses, including loss of business, loss of profits, loss of management time and loss of business opportunity.
- My total liability to you is limited to the amount of fees you have paid for the membership.
- I shall try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you and I cannot resolve a dispute using my internal complaint handling procedure and either of us want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
- In the event of a dispute between us, you and I agree not to engage in any conduct or communications, including on social media, designed to disparage each other or my website, products and services.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
I am committed to protecting your privacy. I constantly review my systems and data to ensure the best possible service to you. Email signups on this website are collected via MailChimp; their privacy statement and terms can be found at www.mailchimp.com/legal.